FORT WORTH PALLETS ORDER BY PHONE 817-762-0988
Terms and Conditions
|1. Payments:||All payments are due upfront (must be submitted before delivery/pickup) by credit card online or over the phone. We do NOT accept cash or payments in person. All sales are final.|
|2. Delivery (pallets only; reclaimed lumber must be picked up by customers):||
Option 1: $150.00 Delivery charge - inludes flatbed vehicle, maximum 100 pallets and distance up to 25 miles one way from zip code 76140 and dock not required and other restrictions apply (downtown locations, tight driveway spaces, residential zoning, etc. must call to verify).
Option 2: $250 Delivery charge - inludes dock-height boxed truck, quantity more than 100 pallets and distance up to 1-50 miles one way from zip code 76140. Contact us by phone or email for delivery charges on distances greater than 50 miles one way or orders of more than 500 pallets.Click here to view more shipping options.
|3. Unloading:||Customers must unload pallets with own forklifts or laborers. If neither available, please submit an additional charge of $200 or more for unloading depending on the pallets size and quantity. We do not provide forklifts. ALL CUSTOM PALLETS CUSTOMERS must submit $200 unloading charge which will be refunded in full after the delivery if customers unloaded themselves.|
|4. Local Pick-up:||Customers may pick up orders in person by appointment only. All payments must be made minimum 2 business days before pick-up. Our plant is located in South Fort Worth near I-20 and I-35W (call for directions).|
|5. Processing Times:||20-80 pallets (not lumber)-- 3 business days processing period (do NOT count the day of the payment). 100-200 pallets -- 5 business days processing period (do NOT count the day of the payment). 201-300 pallets -- 7 business days processing period (do NOT count the day of the payment). more than 300 pallets -- contact us by phone or email. *same-day or next-day pallets delivery/pick up -- contact us by phone(expedition fees will apply). 100-200 pieces of lumber-- 1 week processing period after the payment. 201-1000 pieces of lumber-- 2 weeks processing period after the payment. more than 1000 pieces of lumber-- contact us by phone.|
|6. Sales Tax:||Texas sales tax of 8.25% is added to all sales. If your company is tax exempt, please provide us a completed Exemption Certificate with your payment.|
|7. Minimums:||Minimum purchase requirement is 20 pallets or 100 boards of lumber.|
|8. Hours:||We are open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM, closed Saturday-Sunday.|
|9. Pallet Removal Requirements||
(1) ALL removal services must be prepaid in advance;
(2) your wood pallets are NOT old, rotten, decayed, weathered or dark grey in color;
(3) your wood pallets DO NOT contain excessive amount of plywood or pressed wood components;
(4) junk pallets will be available for pick up in quantities and lengths per verbal or electronic agreement (we do not accept sizes less than 36");
(5) your company will load all the pallets by forklift or your laborers; pallets will be stacked neatly and loaded in road-worthy manner;
(6) Fort Worth Pallets reserves the right to decline to remove those pallets which are in violation of requirements above
(7) In case your company fails to provide junk pallets for removal as agreed in requirements 1-6 described above, and our driver has had traveled to your location, your company will become subject to $150.00 removal charge deducted from your total service fee prior to refund.
Please submit signed Removal Contract with each removal request to firstname.lastname@example.org
|10. Important:||Management reserves the final right to deny, disapprove or otherwise cancel any transactions.|